Generation Metal Tour

German Metal Attack 2013

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• German Metal Attack 2013

Hey Warriors, have you been on the Tour so far? If not make sure youre going to the next Concerts on this Tour.

Dates:
      25.01.2013 DE Hamburg – Markthalle
      26.01.2013 DE Berlin – C-Club
      27.01.2013 DE Bochum – Zeche
      01.02.2013 DE Braunschweig – Meier-Music-Hall
      02.02.2013 DE Glauchau – Alte Spinnerei
      03.02.2013 CZ Prague – Club Matrix
      08.02.2013 DE Regensburg – Uni Mensa
      09.02.2013 AT Wien – Szene
      10.02.2013 DE Augsburg - Spectrum

Majesty is in a killer mood, the kick truely ass on Stage, DONT MISS THIS!!!!

[Blockierte Grafik: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/560860_521659381199476_1734523200_n.jpg]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von King of Beer ()

• I just came back from the show. It was really awesome and I think the most people came for Majesty, really great atmosphere. Hope they will come more often to the north in the future. Tarek told me that he'll say something about us on Facebook :D and he wrote some new stuff for Dawnrider, I'm really looking forward for this.

Ich komme gerade von der Show zurück. Es war wirklich sehr geil und ich glaube auch, dass die meisten Leute wegen Majesty kamen, wirklich super Atmosphäre. Ich hoffe, dass sie zukünftig noch öfter in den Norden zu uns kommen. Tarek hat mir auch gesagt, dass er auf Facebook mal Werbung für uns macht und er mit Dawnrider Fortschritte macht, darauf freue ich mich schon wirklich sehr.
    • German Metal Attack in Vienna was awesome. It was great to see that there is a big number of fans in austria who are listening to Majesty and Wizard and sang along to every song. It really suprised me but a lot of them had to learn the Majesty battlecry "Hail, Hail to Majesty". All of the bands were of course fucking great. As always Majesty and Wizard had to little time to play. But both had a good setlist for this short time. Grave Digger was also really great, it was my first time to see them. All bands played some of their old classic songs and also some new ones and played a powerfull concert. And I also have to thank Robin Hadamovsky and the guys from Wizard for giving me an autograph on my "Kutte", denim west. It was nice to meet the guys in front of the toilet. :thumbsup:
      There's only one thing left to say, come back to austria Majesty and Wizard.
    • you forgot to tell them how cool it was to meet Carsten again after such a long time :)
      Knights hear the call
      It is deep inside us all
      We are fighting for glory and steel
      We will ride till the dawn
      We are children of the storm
      All by one we are Freedom Warriors

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Metal Priest ()

Generation Metal Album