Generation Metal Tour

Saarbangers Metal-Festival VII - Review

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Saarbangers Metal-Festival VII - Review

Hail.
      I arrived just at home and i thougt to my self, to write a fast review of the Majesty Show.

This was a really cool and epic show.
      They startet with an delay of about 1.5 hours, but this wasn´t there fault.
      Every band takes a little bit more playtime and the chaning of the stage needed more time than envisaged in the schedule.
      So they startet there show at about 0:30 in the morning to 2 o´clock. A lot of people have already left the hall (there fault) but Majesty rocked the stage with a really cool setlist (king of beer will post the setlist here)

Very Very Very Very cool: They played-> Sons of a New Millennium. I think, this was the first time, that i have listen to this song.

It was very cool to see, that they have a lot of fun on the stage.
      Tristian´s guitarplaying was awesome. No mistakes and he played a perfect set. I think my neck will hurts tomorrow. I banged to much ^^ :metal: :metal:
      Also it was very cool to meet Sandra, King of Beer, ololadin and Hammerbabe! You kicks ass :band:

I will put the pictures tomorrow in the galerie.
      I have to go to bed now.

Sleep well.

ALL HAIL TO MAJESTY!!!

Hexo
      Follow the Majesty-Alliance on Twitter, Google + and on Facebook

LastFM Profil: Hier entlang :P
    • So I'm back now and I have to say , Tristan did a really good show. It was much more better than the last ones, but the whole show of Majesty wasn't that powerful like the others I know.I don't know if it was their fold or just the ambiance or the audience, but it was still awesome. Positive : they start updating their setlist (How about Aria Of Bravery like 2009?). I really enjoyed the show and my mother and brother too :thumbup: I'm looking forward to the next time
      So ich bin gerade zurück gekommen und ich muss sagen, die Show von Tristan war wirklich sehr gut. Sie war viel besser als die der letzten Male, dennoch war die Gesamtshow von Majesty nicht so geil wie die anderen.Ich weiß nicht ob es ihre Schuld war oder einfach nur das Ambiente oder das Publikum, aber es war trotzdem cool. Positiv: sie fangen an ihre Setlist zu erneuern (Wie wärs mit Aria Of Bravery wie in 2009?). Ich habe die Show wirklich genossen, genauso wie meine Mutter und mein Bruder. Ich freue mich schon aufs nächste mal
    • So guys, here is the long awaited Review.
      We that are Sandra Steel and I King Beer started our journey in Limburg. 200 km till we are on the holy grounds, 200 km to go before we have the chance to fight against false metal people.
      We arrived around 7 a clock in the evening. After a few minutes we met up with Hexo and a friend.
      It was fantastic to see him again. You have to know, that we are friends till 3 or 4 years, since a Hammerfall concert in Fulda. Since that time we like each other and enjoy it to partying together.
      Well back to the review :P
      Than it was time for some beer. We listened to the other Bands and smoked a lot (1 packed on this evening).
      After a long waiting time the last Band before Majesty finished their set.
      So it was time for some face melting Majesty true metal. The Band entered the Stage without Power. No clear Sound, bad Mixed Guitar and Drum sound. But that wasn’t Majesty fault.
      I think the Guy behind the desk fucked up. But you have to know Majesty was in a fucking great mood. It was fantastic to see, that Tristan, Jan, Björn, Alex and Tarek were smiling the whole set long. Everyone on stage did a great Job.
      A special thanks to Tarek- thanks for WE WILL RIDE- this song is fucking awesome!!! Well the setlist wasn’t that different like the past Shows , but there was a new old song in the list “ Sons of the new Millenniums” . Please play it live again. After one and half hour Majesty finished their set with their Hymns “Keep it True” and “Metal to the Metalheads”. After a short meet and greet with Band we had to say good bye cause we had to drive home.
      finaly I arrived at 6 a clock in morning my home

see you on the road Brothers and Sisters
    Generation Metal Album