Generation Metal Tour

Fanclub Meeting

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Headbanging Man schrieb:

also:
      vom namen her bin ich andere meinung als der lord of metal. es gibt immer noch diesen fc (wenn auch im moment ohne leiter). Warum sollte man den Namen ändern? und wegen fc leiter: in den frorm sin nur ein paar die auch schon vorher im FC (von MAJESTIC MATELHEADS)waren. Also bringt des überhaupt kein sinm wenn wir jetz hier wählen. ich würd sagen wir sollten abwarten bis mehr in den forum sind und das ganze auch mit der band abstimmen

??? I SHOULD TO TRANSLATE IT? ?(
    • Headbanging Man schrieb:

also:
      vom namen her bin ich andere meinung als der lord of metal. es gibt immer noch diesen fc (wenn auch im moment ohne leiter). Warum sollte man den Namen ändern? und wegen fc leiter: in den frorm sin nur ein paar die auch schon vorher im FC (von MAJESTIC MATELHEADS)waren. Also bringt des überhaupt kein sinm wenn wir jetz hier wählen. ich würd sagen wir sollten abwarten bis mehr in den forum sind und das ganze auch mit der band abstimmen

Hi,

na ja, es gibt ihn eigentlich nicht mehr ... denn er wurde ja nicht von der Band gegründet sondern bekam halt den Status "Offiziell". Man kann also schon sagen das er von mir schon aufgelöst wurde, auch die Page usw. ... alles weg. Es wird auch von den 130 Mitgliedern die es am Schluss waren (nach dem da schon 1 Jahr nix neues mehr von der Band kam - es waren also vorher noch einige mehr) nur ein Bruchteil wieder beitreten - wenn überhaupt.

Quasi wäre es ein NEUANFANG und somit fände ich einen neuen Namen viel besser. Es existieren soviele "Majestic Metalheads" T-Shirts, Patches, Kapus, Longsleeves, FC-CDs usw. mit dem Namen "Majestic Metalheads" und drunter "Offizieller Majesty Fanclub" - fände das irritierend - auch wenn Majesty ein Teil der Metalforce-Geschichte ist.

Im Endefekt kann es keiner verbieten den Namen zu nehmen, beim Log sähe das schon anders aus.

METAL RULES
      Micha "The Lord Of Metal"
      MAJESTY Fanclubleiter (Majestic Metalheads) von 2002-2008
      myspace.com/thelordofmetal
    • @ SUCCUBUS GRIM : The key point of the dissusion is, that we have to wait if the bandcrew is complete and maybe the first album. There we agree, in principle. Then it could be better to use an new "FC" Name because it´s a new Band. I agree with that.

Tja, wat soll ich sonst noch dazu sagen. Micha hat absolut recht. Wir sollten definitiv noch warten bis die Band und / oder auch das Album fertig ist. Wegen dem Namen wäre ich fast auch dafür uns einen neuen zu überlegen. Metalforce ist ein Neuanfang auf der Basis von etwas sehr gutem. Also machen wir es genau so und fangen auch neu an, nutzen aber die Erfahrung aus dem alten, gutem FC. Ein Tribiute zu dem alten FC quasi.

Gruß Matthias
      Follow the Majesty-Alliance on Twitter, Google + and on Facebook

LastFM Profil: Hier entlang :P
    • Hexo schrieb:

@ SUCCUBUS GRIM : The key point of the dissusion is, that we have to wait if the bandcrew is complete and maybe the first album. There we agree, in principle. Then it could be better to use an new "FC" Name because it´s a new Band. I agree with that.

Tja, wat soll ich sonst noch dazu sagen. Micha hat absolut recht. Wir sollten definitiv noch warten bis die Band und / oder auch das Album fertig ist. Wegen dem Namen wäre ich fast auch dafür uns einen neuen zu überlegen. Metalforce ist ein Neuanfang auf der Basis von etwas sehr gutem. Also machen wir es genau so und fangen auch neu an, nutzen aber die Erfahrung aus dem alten, gutem FC. Ein Tribiute zu dem alten FC quasi.

Gruß Matthias

BUT I LIKE HELLFORCES LEGION NAME!:)
    • well this year there was sadly no fanclub meeting....BUT during I've been sitting in the train on the way back to austria I've got an idea:
      succubus thinks it would be better to make the meeting on the KIT instead of the MC. I think we could do it on both.
      It is quite simple: I think we don't need a Mega Fan Convention like Manowar had one in 2005. The thing we need is just a gathering. That would be enough for the beginnin'. And if we want to do such things like an arm wrestling contest or a Miss Metalforce contest we could just do it. the manowar fan activitis this year were made quite easily and without many organisation.
      so why we do not make a big and mighty banner of doom and destruction, put it on the camp ground and all Metalcrusaders unite under it?? If we whant to do any contests or something like this we do it on the campground! If we don't whant a contest we can just drink something together and listen to some true metal!! there won't be a problem taking a radio out to the campground to play some music. there should be no big problem having a small bq. If someone plays an instrument maybe he or she can take it to the camp ground so we would have some live music.

we just have to put a flag on the camp ground so that everyone knows where the other Metalcrusaders are! what could be easier than that??? the first one out there rises a mighty sign of steel in the air an all the others unite around it! Someone tells Metalforce that we will have a meeting at the KIT or MCF or somewhere else, and if they whant to come to the gathering they just have to look for our mighty flag. Where should there be a problem?

WE ARE METALCRUSADERS!
      Knights hear the call
      It is deep inside us all
      We are fighting for glory and steel
      We will ride till the dawn
      We are children of the storm
      All by one we are Freedom Warriors

• Metal Priest schrieb:

well this year there was sadly no fanclub meeting....BUT during I've been sitting in the train on the way back to austria I've got an idea:
      succubus thinks it would be better to make the meeting on the KIT instead of the MC. I think we could do it on both.
      It is quite simple: I think we don't need a Mega Fan Convention like Manowar had one in 2005. The thing we need is just a gathering. That would be enough for the beginnin'. And if we want to do such things like an arm wrestling contest or a Miss Metalforce contest we could just do it. the manowar fan activitis this year were made quite easily and without many organisation.
      so why we do not make a big and mighty banner of doom and destruction, put it on the camp ground and all Metalcrusaders unite under it?? If we whant to do any contests or something like this we do it on the campground! If we don't whant a contest we can just drink something together and listen to some true metal!! there won't be a problem taking a radio out to the campground to play some music. there should be no big problem having a small bq. If someone plays an instrument maybe he or she can take it to the camp ground so we would have some live music.

we just have to put a flag on the camp ground so that everyone knows where the other Metalcrusaders are! what could be easier than that??? the first one out there rises a mighty sign of steel in the air an all the others unite around it! Someone tells Metalforce that we will have a meeting at the KIT or MCF or somewhere else, and if they whant to come to the gathering they just have to look for our mighty flag. Where should there be a problem?

WE ARE METALCRUSADERS!

yes,Metalpriest! i'll arrange fanmeeting at kit fest-you can help me! i need a help!
    • Metal Priest schrieb:

well this year there was sadly no fanclub meeting....BUT during I've been sitting in the train on the way back to austria I've got an idea:

WE ARE METALCRUSADERS!
      Sounds like a great idea. It doesn't need that much organisation indeed, if we can post on the forum on what time everyone will arrive on the festival we can meet eachother at a certain point, and make a big group on the campground. I would even love to help in organizing a few things here and there.
      We Own the Crown, cause we are MAJESTY!
    • Beav1s schrieb:

Metal Priest schrieb:

WE ARE METALCRUSADERS!
      Sounds like a great idea. It doesn't need that much organisation indeed, if we can post on the forum on what time everyone will arrive on the festival we can meet eachother at a certain point, and make a big group on the campground. I would even love to help in organizing a few things here and there.

Thank you,guys! i'll write some info about it soon!
    • Metal Priest schrieb:

WE ARE METALCRUSADERS!

Yes, you are absolut right. A Fanclubmeeting can be very easy if we make on an Festival or concert. The mainpoint is to be together and have FUN (and of cource music). We don´t need someting spezial (mybe only a flag)!
      Follow the Majesty-Alliance on Twitter, Google + and on Facebook

LastFM Profil: Hier entlang :P
    • Hexo schrieb:

Metal Priest schrieb:

WE ARE METALCRUSADERS!

Yes, you are absolut right. A Fanclubmeeting can be very easy if we make on an Festival or concert. The mainpoint is to be together and have FUN (and of cource music). We don´t need someting spezial (mybe only a flag)!

as i wrote- i'll ask about the flag! new info will comming soon! ;)
    Generation Metal Album