Generation Metal Tour

Metalforce on TV

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• i hope i can help you with that explain from the video, i had use googletool and overwritten it, also beware :D
      at the beginning tarek explains why they do the change Majesty to Metalforce , then he showed the tonstudio, Jan and Tarek showed the drums and trialguuitars for trys . its the own tonstudio of metalforce. they want to do everything ourselves, cd, etc. He sayed it can be really loud there.

Tarek offers the tonstudio for newcomer bands to make available, you should just take them to a beer or coffee. then they have Freedom Warriors belongs. Tarek says they have 18 songs and see what they bring to the plaltte. Tarek explains how such a song requires. He repeated several times that the new album will kick ass (but in german arschtreten *lol*).
      Words to the fans: "I know with the Metalforce is a big change, but it will be more violent than ever, we will live be more powerful than the last times, the album is fucking kickass, are excited it is really really cool
    • I've found another interview :) It truly kicks ass. I think it was taken before the Majesty show in December after the first MCF.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3f3oZY3qQY&feature=fvsr[/video]
      Knights hear the call
      It is deep inside us all
      We are fighting for glory and steel
      We will ride till the dawn
      We are children of the storm
      All by one we are Freedom Warriors

• Again for everybody who does not understand German. I hope that I wrote in an english, that everybody understands. :D
      First Tarek introduces Majesty. He says:"We play True Heavy Metal. Everybody who likes Heavy Metal likes Majesty. We love our fans, we love our music, we are Heavy Metal."
      Then the interviewer askes what has changed after their breakthrough. Tarek says that they are getting more and more fans, that Majesty gets louder and that they are having more material for songs. They are trying to get better and better. Tarek says:"We are heading for perfection." They want to become faster, louder and harder.
      Then they are talking about Ross the Boss and how Tarek got in contact with him.
      He says that he got in contact through a friend of him from the "Heavy oder was" (in english: Heavy or what) magazine. Tarek says that Ross and the band got good friends, that Ross also plays at Dawnrider and that Tarek will produce the new Ross the Boss album in a few weeks.
      Then they are talking about the MCF07. He says that it's not only because of Ross, that they have contacts to Manowar,it is also because Joey became aware of the band. Then they played at the MCF and now MCM manages the band.
      Then they are talking about the musical style of Majesty and that Majesty is often called a Manowar clone.
      Björn says that it is because of that, because Manowar is also making music for their fans.
      Tarek says that there are thousand of bands who plays Power Metal and all of them sounds the same, but nobody cares. And there are only few True Metal bands and then some people are talking shit and are saying that these bands are only Manowar clones. Tarek says that this people are often musicians who have no access.
      Tarek says that they do what is coming deep from their hearts, and this is the same thing what Manowar is doing. The music and the fans meens everything to them, and this is maybe the reason why people are talking about a Manowar clone.
      The Interviewer is asking how Tarek sees the future of True Metal. Tarek says that as long there are people who really want to hear music as long there will be Majesty and True Metal. And he also says that there are also a lot of younger fans who hear True Metal and that they are coming to their concerts.
      Then they are talking about the tours, but Björn doesn't say much, because he says:"What happens in the tourbus, remains in the tourbus."
      The Interviewer asks if they had situations on the tour with naked people from Finland, but Björn says that they had not yet meet naked people from Finland.
      About the Hellforces album Tarek says, that he doesn't care about trends, that he only makes what he feels inside.
      About the Keep it True Festival Tarek says, that he really likes it that people are coming from all over the world to Lauda-Königshofen, and that the bands on the festival are all really cultic.
    Generation Metal Album